Cooper Grossman receives the 2017 New Jersey Youth Soccer Comeback Player of the Year Award! The award ceremony will take place on Friday February 2nd. “After being diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, a disease that most of us never even knew existed, Cooper persevered and remained committed to continuing the day to day joys of childhood, including the sport of soccer. Cooper’s story is truly inspirational, and we are proud to honor him as our 2018 Comeback Player of the Year!”, said John Gallucci Jr., President and CEO of JAG Physical Therapy. Read the entire inspiring article of Cooper Grossman by clicking on the following link: COOPER GROSSMAN RECEIVES 2017 NJYS COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD
SIGN UP FOR KLS UPDATES
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- KLS: THE INCREDIBLE UNKNOWN BY MICHAEL HAMPER
- 3RD ANNUAL COOP-A-THON BENEFITTING KLS RESEARCH
- 3RD ANNUAL YOGA IN THE PARK BENEFITING KLS RESEARCH AT EMORY UNIVERSITY’S PROGRAM IN SLEEP MEDICINE
- UCR Courts for Life Doubles Charity Tournament Benefiting KLS Foundation
- KLS Patient, Sarah, featured in Kids First Magazine