We have created a KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card which you can print, fill in information, and keep with you at all times. If a KLS patient is ever found by police or medical responders this card will tell them quickly about their diagnosis, medications, etc. Medical professionals will be able to look up the ICD number on the KLS Emergency ID Card which informs the medical community about your condition. This ID card can be especially helpful when travelling overseas. Please contact us if you have any questions. You can print out your KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card by clicking on the following link: KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card
SIGN UP FOR KLS UPDATES
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- First Annual Coop-A-Thon Event Raises Over $100,000 for KLS Research!
- Support the KLS Foundation by Using Our Amazon Smile Link
- Yoga in the Park benefit for the KLS Foundation
- KLS Foundation funds new study led by Dr. Emmanuel Mignot at Stanford University
- Michael Hamper on WSVN News Channel – Kleine Levin Syndrome