We have created a KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card which you can print, fill in information, and keep with you at all times. If a KLS patient is ever found by police or medical responders this card will tell them quickly about their diagnosis, medications, etc. Medical professionals will be able to look up the ICD number on the KLS Emergency ID Card which informs the medical community about your condition. This ID card can be especially helpful when travelling overseas. Please contact us if you have any questions. You can print out your KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card by clicking on the following link: KLS Emergency ID Wallet Card
SIGN UP FOR KLS UPDATES
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- KLS: THE INCREDIBLE UNKNOWN BY MICHAEL HAMPER
- 3RD ANNUAL COOP-A-THON BENEFITTING KLS RESEARCH
- 3RD ANNUAL YOGA IN THE PARK BENEFITING KLS RESEARCH AT EMORY UNIVERSITY’S PROGRAM IN SLEEP MEDICINE
- UCR Courts for Life Doubles Charity Tournament Benefiting KLS Foundation
- KLS Patient, Sarah, featured in Kids First Magazine